We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Our website doesn’t retain customer details and you will only receive transactional correspondence. Please be aware that after checkout you will not be able to update your delivery address or obtain details about the fulfilment of your order. To gain any order updates simply contact us
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that persons consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that information in accordance with this policy.
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience
- Send you goods purchased via the website
- Send Order Confirmation, Invoices, statements and collect payments from you
- Keep and maintain up to date information.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties or use for direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to the following only and as seen reasonably and necessary in order to complete applications and fulfil orders.
- Internal employees
- Transport companies
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Information which you provide may be transferred to these countries where these data protection laws do not apply and customers hereby consent to this.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on such websites can be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or interference, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption.
While we will endeavour and take all reasonable measures in keeping your Personal Information secure, the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Sites we use.
- Youtube Video
- Google+ 1 button and social widgets
- Google Advertising
- Facebook – Including Like buttons and social Widgets
- Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets
- Twitter – Tweet button and Social Widgets
- Twitter – Including follow buttons and social widgets
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you at any time. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee of £10.00
- Supply appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a certified photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold the disclosure of personal information if we cannot identify you or when we may be required to retain this information by law. A written explanation will be provided to you outlining any such decision.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK information Commissioners Office.
Contact us on our contact page