If for any reason you have changed your mind about your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt.
To be acceptable for return items should be unused, unopened and have any original seals intact.
All packaging and/or cellophane wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below.
UK Returns Procedure:
- Please contact us by emailing [email protected] – Your message should contain your full name, address and date of purchase as well as a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods.
- We will e-mail you back with instructions on how to return using returns service. You will be expected to cover the costs of any returns. Celsius Hair will issue a full refund of the original transaction amount upon the return of an item that has been authorised.
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals intact and in an unused and re-saleable condition.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely to avoid damage during transit. Please enclose your dispatch note/receipt within the parcel.
- Request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the return parcel go missing. (Please note: Celsius hair will not be liable for lost returns.)
If Your Purchase Arrives Damaged
We take pride in protecting all items carefully before shipping. In the rare case of any item arriving damaged please contact us as soon as possible on 0800 75 66 247 or by emailing [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE – PLEASE KEEP ALL PACKAGING. WE WILL REQUEST FOR PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE PARCEL IN THIS SITUATION SO THAT WE CAN CLAIM FOR THE LOSS.